Bowls Australia are searching for a Schools and Social Programs Coordinator to help promote and coordinate the sport’s participation products, inducing Jr. Jack Attack and Jack Attack.
As a member of the Bowls Australia Bowls Operations Team and reporting to the National Participation Manager, this position will be responsible for coordinating and promoting the Australian Sports Commission’s Sporting Schools Program (Jr. Jack Attack) and other BA programs such as Jack Attack including operational and administrative support to Regional Bowls Managers, State and Territory Associations, clubs, coaches and coaching service providers, schools and school sport organisations.
The Schools and Social Programs Coordinator will also be responsible for:
• Growing participation numbers within BA Sporting Schools and Social programs.
• Reviewing and adding value to schools and social programs on an ongoing basis.
• Working with internal stakeholders such as the Education and Training Coordinator, IT Systems Coordinator and Marketing Department team members to improve stakeholder ability to deliver the Sporting Schools and Social Programs of BA.
• Be the main point of contact for all program enquiries.
• Production and distribution of program reports.
• Assisting with sourcing suitably qualified coaches/coordinators for each of the programs.
• Regularly communicating between all stakeholders to foster good relationships which increase success and participation rates.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Exceptional customer service and an outgoing personality.
• Tertiary qualifications in Sport Management desirable.
• High-level communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Excellent time management skills, prioritising tasks to meet daily and weekly programmed activity targets or longer term organisational objectives.
• Ability to deal calmly and consistently with demanding responsibilities and conflicting priorities from a range of customers and staff utilising standard negotiation and conflict resolution techniques.
• Advanced data entry, word processing and scheduling skills ensuring efficient production of letters, documents and reports within required timeframes.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• An ability to fit in with and form effective working relationships with a varied range of groups and people.
• Current drivers licence.
This position is initially for a full time fixed term period of 12 months with a salary range of $40,000 - $45,000 including superannuation.
To apply of this position, or to request a job description, please contact People and Culture Manager Sam Trimble at email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted before the close of business on Thursday, February 11.
Click here to view the position on sportspeople.com.au.